Student Parking Tags
All students driving to Moline High School MUST display a parking tag from their rearview mirror. Parking tags cost $20.00 and are sold at registration and then at the bookstore once school has started.
To purchase a tag, a parking tag form must be completely filled out and signed by both the student and the parent, the students must physically show his/her Driver’s License, and pay $20.00 for the tag (as long as all other fees and fines are paid). Parking tag forms are available at the bookstore and also on the Moline High School web page. Parking tags will be sold until all available slots are filled. Vehicles parked illegally and/or without the parking tag will receive a $20.00 parking ticket issued by the City of Moline. Failure to observe parking and driving rules may result in the loss of driving privileges.
All vehicles parked on school property may be searched by a school official upon request.
Parking lot gates will be locked at 8:15 a.m. and unlocked at 2:45 p.m. During this time, all access must be made from the Avenue of the Cities.
Parking at MHS remains at the risk of the student. The school district is not responsible for any loss, damage and/or stolen property while vehicles are parked
on school property.
- All outstanding fees and fines must be paid in order to purchase a Parking Tag.
- Replacement cost for any lost or stolen Parking Tag is the same as purchase price. There are no prorated, replacement and/or discounted prices.
- Parking privileges are contingent on acceptable attendance, academic, and behavioral performance. Failure to maintain acceptable standards may result in a loss of parking privileges.
- All students must hang their parking tag from the rearview mirror at all times. Failure to display their parking tag or students who park in non-designated areas will receive a parking ticket.
- All tickets must be paid to the Moline Police Department.
Please complete the following form to apply for a parking tag and return to the main office.