CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS
MHS students: Do you want to make a difference in your local community? Want to be part of a national movement across America? Learn to be a great leader while making a real impact through Chick-fil-A Leader Academy. Join over 30,000 students across the country in a leadership program focused on impact through action. Go to app.chickfilaleaderacademy.com/apply to apply now for a spot in Chick-fil-A Leader academy this year. Applications will be accepted through today.
Interact Club meetings will resume on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30am in room J327.
The JV and Varsity Academic Teams will have a combined ALL-remote practice on Tuesday, October 13th from 3-4 pm. ALL MEMBERS are strongly encouraged to attend, practice, and discuss the rest of the year. If you haven't already done so, please contact Mrs. Kim or Mrs. Holly Anderson to sign up for the Remind and the Google Classroom! Make sure to fill out the Player Information Form and the Academic Team Practice Preference Survey once there. Hope to 'see' you Tuesday!
Seniors students: If you need help completing the FAFSA or the Alternative Application, please plan to attend the MHS Virtual FAFSA Completion Night on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 from 3:30-7:00pm where Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) representatives will help families with the FAFSA via an online meeting. The meeting will have assistance available in English and Spanish.
We are having an informational meeting for softball this Tuesday and Thursday in the cafeteria from 12:30 - 1pm.
Recently, the Moline girl’s tennis team played a conference dual against Galesburg High School. The Moline team finished up their dual season with a 9-0 victory celebrating their Senior Night in style! Congratulations!
1. Monika Birski (MOL) Def. Silvia Prado-Ragan (G) 6-0, 6-0
2. Camille Keys (MOL) Def. Kaidence Wilson (G) 6-0, 6-0
3. Lauren Myers (MOL) Def. Sarah Simmons (G) 6-0, 6-0
4. Sarah Gustafson (MOL) Def. Camellia Schwartzman (G) 6-2, 6-0
5. Zayda Graham (MOL) Def. Camryn Anderson (G) 6-0, 6-0
6. Matti Brower (MOL) Def. Gwendolyn Allison (G) 6-1, 6-2
1. Lauren Myers/Sarah Gustafson (MOL) Def. Juniper Schwartzman/Camellia Schwartzman (G) 6-0, 6-1
2. Matti Brower/Zayda Graham (MOL) Def. Camryn Anderson/Gwendolyn Allison (G) 6-1, 6-3
3. Monika Birski/Camille Keys (MOL) Def. Kaidence Wilson/Sarah Simmons (G) 6-1, 6-0
Student Parking Passes may be purchased at the Book Store for $20.00. Students must have a visible parking pass to park in all student parking spaces. All vehicles in parking spaces without a parking pass will be ticketed. Students who park in staff parking spaces will also be ticketed.