- – contains all Media Center resources; search by title, subject, author, keyword or call number.
- Mac OS X Computers - The Media Center and Labs have many computer workstations for student use. All workstations can be used to access the Internet. The computers have Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Scanning Pictures – Color image Scanner (8 ½” X 12”) for scanning documents, pictures or photos and artwork.
- Voter registration - Need two IDs, one with printed address.
- Copier - There is a copy machine available for student use. The cost to make copies is $.10 per page.
- Printer - Students may print documents while in the Media Center. The cost to print is $.10 per page for black and white and $.75 per page for color. Every student is allotted 100 free sheets of black and white yearly.
- Flash Drives are available for overnight checkout.
- Bamboo Graphic Tablet
- Laminator (25" wide)
- Transparencies - $.20 each.
- Facsimile Machine.
- PDF emailer
- Smart Response Clickers
- Cameras (still and video): FLP, digital camcorders, tripods.
- Computer Projectors, ELMO Visual Presenters.
- CD Players, Computer Speakers.TV Units with DVD/VCR Players.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) Software – to convert scanned images into Word, Excel, HTML or PDF files.
- Research- We can create pathfinders for your specific project.
- The Electronic Classroom (E204) is available for student presentations and various faculty and district-wide uses. It contains a Macintosh computer, computer projector, DVD/VCR player, ELMO and a sound system. Twelve tables with seating for 48 are included. Please reserve E204 with AV.
- Our collection of audio/visual materials is available for staff checkout and includes DVD and VHS videos, CDs, and professional materials. We have a large variety of Kagan materials.
Please have your school ID or another acceptable ID with you to be able to check-out books or other media materials.
General Circulation Policy:
Regular check-out is 12 days, items may be renewed.
Fines are $.10 (ten cents) a day
Reference, reserved books, newspapers and old issues are to be used only in the library.
Students may print documents while in the Media Center. The cost to print black and white is $.10 per page. To print in color the cost is $.75 per page. Every student is allotted 100 free sheets of black and white. (It will take 7.5 pages of the 100 allotted to print 1 page of color print)
Internet use during school hours should be school appropriate and for school work ONLY, as stated in the Moline High School Acceptable Use Policy form. The following activities are NOT APPROVED during school hours:
In accordance with Moline High School policy...
- The Library Media Center is reserved for students who are working on class work.
- Games may not be played on the computers.