- Destiny Online Catalog – contains all Media Center resources; search by title, subject, author, keyword or call number.
- Mac OS X Computers - The Media Center and Labs have many computer workstations for student use. All workstations can be used to access the Internet. The computers have Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Scanning Pictures – Color image Scanner (8 ½” X 12”) for scanning documents, pictures or photos and artwork.
- Voter registration - Need two IDs, one with printed address.
- Copier - There is a copy machine available for student use. The cost to make copies is $.10 per page.
- Printer - Students may print documents while in the Media Center. The cost to print is $.10 per page for black and white and $.75 per page for color. Every student is allotted 100 free sheets of black and white yearly.
- Flash Drives are available for overnight checkout.
- Bamboo Graphic Tablet
- Laminator (25" wide) - $.20 per foot.
- Transparencies - $.20 each.
- Facsimile Machine.
- PDF emailer
- Smart Response Clickers
- Cameras (still and video): FLP, digital camcorders, tripods.
- Computer Projectors, ELMO Visual Presenters.
- CD Players, Computer Speakers.TV Units with DVD/VCR Players.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) Software – to convert scanned images into Word, Excel, HTML or PDF files.
- Research- We can create pathfinders for your specific project.
- The Electronic Classroom (E204) is available for student presentations and various faculty and district-wide uses. It contains a Macintosh computer, computer projector, DVD/VCR player, ELMO and a sound system. Twelve tables with seating for 48 are included. Please reserve E204 with AV.
- Our collection of audio/visual materials is available for staff checkout and includes DVD and VHS videos, CDs, and professional materials. We have a large variety of Kagan materials.