Practice-every Monday in J-306 at 3:15.
Dual and Tournament Schedule-more to be added
November 7-at Sterling Invitational Tournament
November 9-dual vs Sterling-at MHS E-204-3:15
January 16-at Peoria tournament
February 12 & 13-IHSA State Tournament in Peoria
Dual and Tournament Results:
Click on the years above to review highlights & pictures from the past 10 seasons.
Player Responsibilities: Anyone is encouraged to join the Chess Team! However, if you would like to join, you must be able to do the following.
1. Show Loyalty and commitment to the program and Moline High School.
2. Attend practices on a regular basis and be available for dual meets and tournaments.
3. Have a coachable and team attitude.
4. Practice and play on your own outside of practice.
5. Take care of the equipment and treat your coaches with respect.
6. Adhere to all school and community rules for Moline High School athletes.
1. Have fun
2. Finish in the top 50 as a team at state
3. Each board to finish in the top 50 at state
4. Have fun
5. Learn and use new openings and strategies
6. Make new friends